Pages

Saturday, October 13

Frankenweenie & The Wanted

Hey everybody! Hay here! This is my first mobile post! This is actually very exciting! I can post from anywhere! Except now I don't have an excuse not to post...
     Anyway, this weekend Jay and I saw this movie, Frankenweenie. I thought it was funny. I am going to leave the reviewing for Jay though, who really seems to enjoy movies. I just want to say that movie made me love my dog more.(Even though I thought I loved him with every ounce before. Love is confusing...) It really helped me realize we really aren't going to be here forever. I don't like to think about death too much because then it feels like my mind got stuck in a loop and I am forever lost in a time paradox...
        I won't go into details... I just want to put out there The Wanted did win the vote! (*Victory Dance!*) Even though said friend and I made a compromise I was still pretty satisfied with the voting. You guys actually voted! It makes me feel like my obsessions are worthwhile. :'). Well Bye! After all this is my first mobile post! (Plus it is 12:17 p.m.) Expect the unexpected and don't approach strange people who say they will give you candy! Toodles!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!