Pages

Friday, June 15

Bright Ideas

Dear people's faces that I shall call my diary,


Guess what? I have got these ideas. And I want more ideas from you guys. I just, I don't know. But I'll share with you what I'm thinking if I get an email from the people. I mean, I'm bored. So today, this post is going to be pretty short.

I went outside and played a bit. I got my camera and recording stuff, looking for inspiration but found nothing. Then my mom came out to push Baby on the swings. When she wanted to sit down, I ran inside and grabbed a blanket from the car so she didn't have to sit on the grass. It was a nice day and my dad was making ribs.

When everyone got thirsty, I ran inside again and got some juice. Not just any old juice. Tropical Morning Juice. Its like the sun rising in your mouth. Pretty incredible, right! When we were all done, I ran inside again and threw their trash way.

Once my mom got bored she went inside. After about 5 minutes of her leaving, I went on the porch with her so I could talk with mom and dad.

After so, we all went inside and ate some AWESOME ribs. Then, we laid around. And I ended up on the computer writing to you.

Jay

Email. Me. Bored. Going. To. Die. Look. At. Cat. Pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!