Pages

Monday, June 18

Daddy's Day

Dear people's faces I shall call my diary,


I had to make it blurry and smaller so
no one can copy it. Sorry!
I feel great right now! Just did a few sit ups and push ups so my arms hurt. The things I do to look beautiful!

Yesterday was interesting. As you may know, yesterday was Father's Day. I was put up to the task of making the card and also decorating the bag where the gift would be placed.

As I'm sitting in my room, thinking of ideas and design, my dad and mom are sitting in the living room, right outside my room, watching television. I finally get this brilliant idea and right before my pencil hits the paper, I hear my dad yelling super loud. Of course, I had on my earbuds because I work best listening to music. So I run out of my room and I just look at him and say, "What did you say?"

He seemed a little frustrated and pointed to the kitchen. That's when I'm realize I have to clean the kitchen even though I didn't eat, which irritated me so much. But this has happened before so I just thought, this is my duty, my chore. Do you want money Jay? DO YOU! I cleaned the kitchen as fast as I could without not cleaning it then I went to my room and started working on my card for him.

It came out pretty nice. It didn't really matter that I had not gone to bed until midnight. What mattered is the fact that dad would love the present the next day. The next day, I got up early and got bored while I waited for mom to come and get the stuff I made and put it with the present. So I also color the bottom of the bag.
Happy Father's Day from Google

I finally heared mom in the kitchen, cooking breakfast for dad. I decided I wanted to make the biscuits, like I did for mother's day. And when everyone ate breakfast, they said the biscuits were the best.

Best Father's Day Ever


Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!