Pages

Sunday, August 26

School,Reading, and Reviews! Oh My!!!

Hey-yo, this is H. Long time,no see!!! Today I was just gonna give you guys a overlook on my week!!! (If you're even interested) First things first! School!!! My first week of school was WONDERFUL!!! I saw my friends, have great teachers, and I am totally awesome!!!(Not that that's relevant...) Any way, things were all fine and dandy until I got on the bus. I was just chillin' with my new friend I met and stuff when this lunatic kept bugging me!!! He was even pulling my hair!!! Which brings me to a topic one of my dear friends asked me to write about. BULLYING. Now we all know how calm and collected I am. :) So I really wanted to slap this kid.HARD. But I didn't because that would be bad... I also notice how they are becoming more strict about bullying. Which is good!!! I have to ride three different busses. One to get to the other. The other to get to school. The last one to get to the other school. Which is back to the first one to go home. It isn't as confusinf as it sounds. But our bus driver gave us a lecture about bullying. Which was good. Well on the first day and my confusing bus route. I was two hours late to school!!! Back to bullies. I can't stand bullies! Sometimes I will take my anger towards them and turn pity. Because if they think they're hotter than me I am obviously cooler than them. :) Yeah well... I will hit them back!!! Once I am off school grounds...they are all mine...MWUHAHAHAHA!!!


     Now for the reading/review part!!! I am reading this amazing book by Cassandra Clare. Book One in The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones. This book is for anyone who enjoys books about magic and mystery. This is the summary on the back of the book:

When fifteen-year-old Clary Fray heads out to the Pandemonium Club in New York City, she hardly expects to witness a murder—much less a murder committed by three teenagers covered with strange tattoos and brandishing bizarre weapons. Then the body disappears into thin air. It’s hard to call the police when the murderers are invisible to everyone else and when there is nothing—not even a smear of blood—to show that a boy has died. Or was he a boy? This is Clary’s first meeting with the Shadowhunters, warriors dedicated to ridding the earth of demons. It’s also her first encounter with Jace, a Shadowhunter who looks a little like an angel and acts a lot like a jerk. Within twenty-four hours Clary is pulled into Jace’s world with a vengeance, when her mother disappears and Clary herself is attacked by a demon. But why would demons be interested in ordinary mundanes like Clary and her mother? And how did Clary suddenly get the Sight? The Shadowhunters would like to know. . . . Exotic and gritty, exhilarating and utterly gripping, Cassandra Clare’s ferociously entertaining fantasy takes readers on a wild ride that they will never want to end.
Well peace out guys and check out City of Bones!!! I wish you the best!!! H.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!