Pages

Thursday, November 22

Breaking Dawn: Part 2

I'm pretty sure that kid's face is
computer programmed.
Perhaps the most frustrating movie to watch with the weirdest ending and awkward kissing scenes, Twilight has done it again! Your strange romantic fantasy were werewolves and vampires aren't trying to kill the "beautiful" girl but, in fact, win her love and swooning over her, is back and finally ends the series with a very touching ending.

After Renesmee's (weird name) incredible birth, Bella is turned to a new born vampire. When she wakes after her three day rebirth, Edward and her visit the baby and find out the inevitable (unless you read the book)! Jacob couldn't seem to control his wolf-like instincts and did only what was destined to happen: imprint.

After Bella gets over that itty bitty fact, she moves on and starts to get used to the idea and actually seems to enjoy having them together. But one day when Renesmee is catching snowflakes with Bella and Jacob, a woman finds them. She was from a vampire clan more to the north but she ran away before Bella could even say hello.

When the three return to the family, the Collins appear frightened because they finally understood why the vampire ran away: She thought Renesmee was an immortal child even though she is far from it.

Watch the movie for more!!

Just some side notes:

Robert Pattinson as Cedric Diggory. MUCH BETER!
Kristen Stewart's teeth kept bothering me during the whole movie. I was really trying to figure out how all her other teeth are normal but those two front buck teeth are just so... abnormalishly annoying?

Robert Pattinson has lost his hottiness, if he even had it. He was so much better looking in Harry Potter as Cedric. He just needs to stop whispering and stop making his skin so pale! I can't take it! And when he kisses people, it looks like he's trying to swallow people and it's not because he's craving blood or anything. It's SO gross.

Taylor Lautner still looks great and everything and his confidence level in movies is literally just sky-high almost...cocky and arrogent but I said nothing.

One more thing, the ending nearly killed me: The whole scene were all the vampires gathered together. I was almost crying when they got to some of the most violent parts out of the whole series and not for the reasons you think. It's true I couldn't watch those heads flying and maybe soon you'll see what I'm talking about or you know what I'm talking about but when Carlisle nearly....UGH I was so angry!

Don't think I'm being bias because I loved the writing and movies but I really HATE the message it sends to the female population and even the male population about love and boyfriends and life really. Love isn't just about hormonial girls who jump off cliffs and don't communitcate with their family. It's about friendship (which Bella threw away to be with Edward), Dignity (which Bella threw away to be with Edward), a sense of loyalty (she gave WAY to much of that to Edward), self-control (Edward BITE HER FACE) and maturity (HAHA maturity. When did they ever have a really developed marriage or friendship throughout this movie series?)

My rating: 6 out 10 For really weird transitions, and STILL those kissing scenes were the strangest takes I have ever watched in my whole life (and Edward was -I swear- biting Bella's shoulders ever single time).

Jay

1 comment:

Thanks!