Pages

Sunday, November 25

'Facts' to Blow Your Mind

Hey everyone! Hay here and today I felt the need to post so I have created a challenge for you guys.True or False? 100% true!

I am going to list five 'facts' and you have to GUESS if it is true or false. This is going to go over time starting today and ending in December. One for every week.

So, today's fact is:1.) On the average, 12 newborns will be given to the wrong parents daily.



Now you tell me: True or False? (Yes I do know the answer.)
Rules:
*You have to purely guess!
* You cannot look up an answer or ask anyone. THIS IS CHEATING!!! :)
*YOU HAVE TO GUESS!

Alright guys that's all for today! Stay awesome!!!!


                                                                                                                             -Hay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!