Pages

Tuesday, January 1

Downtown

I was with my family and we decided to continuously venture downtown.
I love downtown because you find the most amazing things and people.
Where you go you're sure to find something that rings your bell and collects your attention.
I saw a lot of music acts and ate delicious food.
There was a man with a sweetgrass basket playing his keyboard on the edge of a crosswalk, there was a father and his daughter playing some country music on guitar and violin, and a guy painted all white who played a song then stood still for hours!
I feel like you find the most amazing things when you venture out a little.
Happy New Year! Remember to live life to fullest and explore! There are some amazing things out there you just need to find them.
-Hay
P.S. The picture below is the guy painted in white playing guitar! Pretty cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!