Pages

Friday, January 18

Beautiful Creatures

Hello my lovely friends! Hay here and I want to tell you about my new favorite book, Beautiful Creatures!
Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margeret Stohl is a book told from the point of view of Ethan Wate, a teenage boy with dreams that reach far beyond the small southern town of Gatlin.

Ethan starts experiencing strange dreams that are scarily realistic and involve a girl he's never met before.

Then she happens to move into town.

Beautiful Creatures is a wonderfully crafted love story that involves the perfect amount of voice, action, lovey dovey stuff ;), and enough cliffhangers to keep the audience intrigued.

I absolutely recommend this book and give it the highest score I could give!

10 out of 10!

The cover of the book!I took this screenshot on my phone! :)
This is one of my favorite books and it is flawless, and dark, and just...beautiful!

I am reading the rest of the series and this would have to be one of the few cases where I say the sequels are just as good as the first book.

I am also very excited because they are making a film adaptation of the book that is to come out on February 14, 2013!

Watch the trailer below and for any other information about the movie check online and I suggest IMDb!


Alrighty guys! I hope you choose to read Beautiful Creatures! Adios! 

-Hay

1 comment:

  1. I love Beautiful Creatures! It is amazing and I can't wait to see the movie!

    :)

    -S


    ReplyDelete

Thanks!