Pages

Saturday, December 28

Water Bobble!



Hello, friends! This is Hay. Yes, I did say Bobble.

This is a kinda-sorta-not-really-but-it-is review! 

Okay, so, I was shopping with my family today and I stumbled upon a water bottle. I was attracted to this bottle because of:

a.) It had an adorable shape

b.) It had a filter!

I love water. I have no problem drinking tap water or water from the refrigerator at all. I just figured this was a good investment because it's a water bottle-- that filters water as you drink it. Honestly, buying a water bottle at all is awesome because we use a ton of plastic water bottles. This supposedly cuts back on plastic waste but that doesn't completely make sense, there is a flaw in water bottle making system:

Make more bottles out of plastic and hope everyone in the world suddenly converts.

Logic.

Bobbles are made out of recycled plastic and the filters they come with (according to the package) is able to be used to the equivalent of 300 water bottles. The filters come in different colors and they fit every size of the Bobble water bottles.

You guys know I don't encourage free advertising. But I am in love with this water bottle.

When I opened the package it was simple on the contents:

1 Bobble water bottle

1 filter

On the back of the box it has instructions. I'd advise you to read them because if you don't you will get a mouthful of black slush.

Not slush-- Carbon dust.

The instructions clearly state that before you drink out of  Bobble you need to fill it up and squeeze the water out to clear the dust out. The water is black when it comes out. And before you start thinking: Oh, no! I bet she drank the water before rinsing it!

You are wrong!

But if I saw, read, or heard of anyone who has done that I would laugh so much!

I bet you're wondering now:

a.) Is she gonna give us useful info?

b.) Does it work?

I'm going to assume most of you will refer to question B. If any of you wanted the answer to question A it is no. 

I can't really say if it works or not. I could do a water test and get back to you on that... I can say that it improves the taste. A lot.

It tastes like you are drinking crystals. That's how clean it tastes. It's such a clear, refreshing taste, like, dude. Wow.

To sum up my opinion on this product.

Pros:

* it filters water
* it's cute
* it has different colored filters
* it helps the environment
* it tastes good

Cons:

* it is a bit flimsy
* it isn't dishwasher safe (not really an issue but not a pro)

I give this Bobble bottle a...

9.8 out f 10!

I hope you guys try this out and if you do leave a comment!

Here's the website:

http://www.waterbobble.com/ 

Stay awesome!

-Hay

P.S. I hope you had some Happy Holidays and will have a wonderful New Year! 




1 comment:

  1. I savor, cause I found exactly what I used to be looking
    for. You've ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day.

    Bye

    my web-site: nonsequestered

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!