Pages

Sunday, October 20

My Most Recent Fail #1

Hello everyone!

This is Hay!

I want to tell you about my most recent fail, and I have A LOT of them.

Basically, I'm a clutz. And whoever comes across this post can laugh with me-- you can safely assume I'm laughing.

Let's get this story started.

It was a pretty normal Saturday and my sister wanted to go into Party City.

I didn't really have anything to do so I just wandered around aimlessly, with my head in the clouds, paying no attention to anyone else around me at all.

I guess my mind thought it'd be hilarious and make me stop randomly.

I guess my mind ALSO thought it'd be funny if I got hit my a shoppimg cart and went sprawling to the floor.

It didn't help that the person who hit me with their cart was attractive.

I feel like it would've been less embarassing if a little old lady hit me with a cart.

But no.

It had to be a cute guy.

And the conversion involved two apologies.

Me apologizing for being a doofus.

Him apologizing for hitting me with a shopping cart.

And then I SHOULD have just walked away. Like a normal person.

I think we can all come to the conclusion that I do not think like a normal person.

Instead of getting up off the ground and walking away, I stayed on the ground and crab walked away.

Knocking over a display on the process. But I just kept crab walking like the smooth criminal I am.

I hope none of you have ever had such an epic fail. Because this one was for the history books.

Anybody got an epic fail? Leave it in the comment section!

Stay awesome!

-Hay

P.S. Maybe Party City is the just the land of fails. My mom pointed this out to me. I also put #1 because you should expect to see more of these in the future.

2 comments:

  1. One day in the third grade I really had to pee and this kid told me a joke before I went down the slide. It was so funny that I released my urine while sliding. When the kid bwhind me went down and slide into my urine. It was SUPER embarassing!! He ran away screaming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That, my friend, is hilarious! :) Thanks for sharing!

      Delete

Thanks!