Pages

Friday, January 18

Wreck This Journal


Hello my lovely friends! Hay is here and she has something fun for you!!!

It's called Wreck This Journal by Keri Smith!!!

My friend showed me this and I loved it and ran to the store and bought myself a copy!
I thought I would share this with you guys because I feel that every once in a while you need to let the imagination run wild and this is the perfect creative outlet.

I posted a few pictures below and I just want to say my Wreck This Journal looks extremely neat because as a over extensive reader and a lover of writing it was difficult for me to begin defacing a book- even if its purpose was to be broken.
This is my journal before I began beating the snot out of it. :') It was so beautiful! 
This is my journal a little bit into the process of wrecking. It currently looks like this now  but I  shall continue to wreck!
This is one of the first pages. I just want  to show you a few so I won't spoil the book for you!
Here is my cracked spine... this hurt me to do.
I made this page all sunshine and rainbows! My friend keeps telling me that I need to actually wreck the journal and not turn it into a piece of altered art but I can't help it!I LOVE BOOKS TOO MUCH!!! :)
This was painful. I gave it to my friend and this is how it came back! :) I was kind of scared on how she did that without making a sound...
If you can't read the page it says:"Ask a friend to do something destructive to this page.Don't look."
I'm glad I didn't look... I probably would've been scarred. :D
I colored this page too. :)
This was the hardest one to complete. If you are a reader you know to never put your books
(or e-reader as a matter of fact)
into water. I didn't actually shower with the book (I  don't have that much willpower) so I just turned on the shower threw it in and sobbed. (Just kidding about the sobbing part! ) :)


All in all I have to say this book is pretty fun for me and I do recommend it! You can get it on Amazon and find it at Walmart and Target. Check around online because they are everywhere!

I hope you guys enjoyed this post! Have a wonderful weekend! Au revoir!

-Hay 


4 comments:

  1. OMG! that would of KILLED me to do that especially to put in the shower! huhhh! that just would of made my OCD go WILLD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I SEE MY DRAWING. STUPID DAVID.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your blog and I want more :) hay is so funny I'm a book lover too I would die to put my book in someone elses hands or a shower but keep,making more blog posts please :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog keep making more posts please

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!